Standalones and Linux

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Nov 15 09:41:01 EST 2013

I'm not sure about the default buttons. I don't think I put them on the
stack like that.

lookAndFeel was the property I was looking for! I couldn't remember what it
was called, I just kept trying to search "motif" in the dictionary and
online and couldn't find what it was.

As far as linux mint, I love it and prefer cinnamon for my personal use,
but I am trying to run these as thin clients for a timeclock and my company
outsources their server management/network management to another company.
They won't support anything but ubuntu 12.04. I think I'll just go through
and see what I can do about just making a specific linux version of that
application.

Thanks for the info Richard,

Regards,

Andrew