Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 14 23:29:52 EST 2013

Monte:

I don't mean to hijack Andrew's question (sorry Andrew) but maybe you can
clear something up for me.

I was told by Ben at RunRev that any images in a stack which are to be
auto-scaled by LiveCode (no user intervention necessary) must be
referenced, not imported, yes?  I'm not concerned with how the images are
used (icons or otherwise) I'm talking about images in general.

If an image is imported, my understanding is no auto-scaling will be
applied to that image.

Assuming the above is true, then my point is that auto-scaling for images
*should* be applicable to imported images that use the specified naming
convention.  If this can't happen, my question is, why not?

If I'm missing something (I know, a lot of ifs in this email), please set
me straight.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director