[OT] Oldest RR/MC IDE that still works in your computer

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Thu Nov 14 13:50:19 EST 2013

On 14.11.2013 at 9:21 Uhr -0800 Alejandro Tejada apparently wrote:

>Anyone else still runs many versions of
>RR and/or MC in different hardware?

I am still running one old project, a custom content management
system used by some 30-40 people for the past 10-12 years, under Rev
2.6.1 with Metacard IDE on a G4 tower under MacOS9. I keep working to
upgrade it to OSX for past couple years, but have only small window
twice a year to make the jump and so far not enough time for a major
rewrite which is required, although I am making steady progress
refactoring and modularizing the code.

RObert