Name shadows another variable error

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Nov 14 12:02:17 EST 2013

I too see it happening with other than globals. I don't have a recipe but
locals in/out of a specific hander in the same tab can also cause this. When
and where? Can't nail that one down yet. I thought that my reproducible
recipe might point to an ah-ha light bulb moment. One can only wish.....

Note: I have never seen this across object scripts. It's always in just one
tab (for me anyway).

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services