How to get rid of a front script

Ruediger Wilhelm wilhelm.forchheim at freenet.de
Wed Nov 13 12:46:22 EST 2013

This again is the beginner's hope for help.

For test purposes I created my first front script.

I put the following script Into the button "btTest":

on enterKey
	answer "You came via the front script" with OK
	go to card "myCard2"
end enterKey

In a field on the same card I put the following:

on returnInField
   	--some code her
      set the disabled of button "btLogin" to false
     	insert script of button "btTest" into front
	focus on button "btLogin"
end returnInField

Later I learned about the property "default" of buttons,
which does what I tried to reach with the above front script.
So I deleted the button "btTest" and the insert script ... in
the field. But this did not destroy the function of the
front script.
I closed and removed the stack from memory;
I restarted LiveCode (6.1.2 commercial);
I restarted the PC (Windows Vista).

Is there a way to see the effective frontscripts of a stack?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Ruediger