Script for executable idle timer

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 11:16:26 EST 2013

I had thought that something like the following was what Devin meant early on. I am not sure where all the dialog and other stuff got into the act.

In a button somewhere:

on mouseUp
   set the noAction of this stack to "true"
   checkForInaction
end mouseUp

And in the stack script:

on checkForInaction var
   if the noAction of this stack = "true" then put random(999)
      set the noAction of this stack to "true"
   send "checkForInaction" to me in 5 seconds
end checkForInaction

on selectionChanged
   set the noAction of this stack to "false"
end selectionChanged

on mouseUp
      set the noAction of this stack to "false"
end mouseUp

on mouseMove
      set the noAction of this stack to "false"
end mouseMove

Craig Newman