Code Signing

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Wed Nov 13 07:48:44 EST 2013

No,  I hadn't read that, great (not!)

However,  after using the tools in the blog to check my apps,  they are all accepted by the gatekeeper and were signed using --deep so perhaps Mavericks has been stepped back a level and will accept this method for non sandboxed apps (for now).

Thanks for letting us know anyway,  hopefully appwrapper will be back up and running with all the correct implementations soon!

Andy