iphoneClearTouches Issue

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:40:25 EST 2013

Gerry, you’re right; I would have need that delay.
Although, it works fine for me because I happened to put it before *go card*.
It’s coincidence, of course; I wasn’t thinking it through :)

- - card 1

_on touchEnd
__mobileBusyIndicatorStart
__// a lot of preparations here
__go card 2

- - card 2

_on openCard
__send “prepareCard” to me in 100 milliseconds

_on prepareCard
__// again, lots of preparations
__mobileBusyIndicatorStop

Best,