iOS 7 / Xcode 5 and the status bar.

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:03:04 EST 2013

Ken,

I can hide and show the status bar via that flag in the standalone settings; just tried now.
It works for iPhone and iPad, on the simulator and the actual device.
10.9 Mavericks, Xcode 5.0, LiveCode 6.1.3.

Did you try with an empty stack?
Another command of your current stack may interfere.

Best,

~ Ender Nafi