iphoneClearTouches Issue

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 12 16:04:39 EST 2013

A couple of approaches you could try...

1. disable the button on the first touch and then enable it again on closeCard
2. display the modal activity indicator
3. use a send construct to fire the 'next' routine and check the pending messages to see whether the message is already queued, cancelling the 'next' request if it already is.

Terry...