AW: isn't it it?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 12 09:19:14 EST 2013

Sorry, the issue is not the "it", but a combination of my misunderstanding
of the local handling and the loop until. First I thought the loop until
condition was tested at the end of the loop. Second with strict compilation
mode off and not having declared the local, the variable obviously isn't
recognized as "empty" and therefore the loop starts. With strict compilation
mode on and declared local, the local is empty and the loop doesn't starts.

on mouseUp
   # local tLoop
   repeat until tLoop is empty
      ask "was"