How To Send Before?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Nov 11 17:32:09 EST 2013

On 12/11/2013, at 2:59 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I think you ave found a little anomaly though as it seems you can't send or
> dispatch a before/after message.

So you want all messages to be able to use before/after handlers or do you want the engine to compare our dispatched messages to all engine message names to work out if it needs to look send before and after handlers? The former seems like a better way to go... although it seems to me before and after were implemented to deal with engine message handling so it's reasonable that we might use other means such as a separate private handler that does the work.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services