[Suggestion]Version Number Conspicuous

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Nov 11 12:13:16 EST 2013

I also have several versions installed.
Version Number is in the toolbar in Windows. I use info all the time to keep
my sanity with all these versions. I just looked and the version is not in
the toolbar on my Mac. Not having that info could cause things to go south
real quick. This info should be there on Mac also.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net