[ANN] FieldFormatter released

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Nov 11 11:59:14 EST 2013

www.flexiblelearning.com/fieldformatter

I am delighted to announce that FieldFormatter is now publically available
with 28 new field properties to differentiate data from display.

It is LC-Community compatible for single user unlimited personal and
commercial use, and includes an IDE palette, full documentation plus example
stacks to investigate.

FieldFormatter is an appropriate solution if you want to automatically
display...
. Decimal place precision
. Different decimal and thousands separators
. Percentages
. Scientific notation
. Accountancy notation
. Duration in hours, minutes and seconds
. Privatised text
. Default text
. Currency or any unit of measure
. Value conversions
. Negative format & color
. SQL Julian dates

My thanks to all those who have "field-tested" during development!

I am sure we can add additional functionality in future releases so even
more choice and control over how data is presented can be made available.
Meanwhile this release should cover most of the bases for most people most
of the time.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

FIELDFORMATTER: www.flexiblelearning.com/fieldformatter