[Suggestion]Version Number Conspicuous

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 11 11:55:42 EST 2013

Right now I have 7 different versions of LC installed on my machine.  Some
of that is because I haven't taken a few DP's or RC's off yet, and some is
because there are cases where we weren't sure if all the major bugs were
out of a version, yet.

Unfortunately, it is not obvious which version is running.  If you
double-click on a stack, if you're not paying attention, it's possible that
the wrong version might launch.

Then there are the cases where I have multiple instances of LC open
(different stable versions) for one reason or another.

I would like to see the version in the toolbar, maybe.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."