Express yourself - new review feature in store

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Fri Nov 8 11:10:15 EST 2013

Dear List Folks,

I'd like to draw your attention to a new feature we've just added to our Marketplace store. If you've purchased any of the fine add ons in our store, created by third party vendors, you can now leave a review for the guidance of others. Just log in in the usual way to your LiveCode account, visit the product you want to review, and scroll to the bottom of the description to see where you can add a comment and star rating.

All reviews will be manually approved so you may see a short delay before your comment appears.

http://livecode.com/store/marketplace/

Enjoy!

Regards,

Heather