Misunderstanding developer previews versus release candidates

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Nov 7 16:30:17 EST 2013

Andrew-

>> The way the rest of the world works is

> That's a pretty generalized assumption.

Yes, very much so. I was dealing with the SDLC up to the initial
release, and trying not to complicate it too much with bug fixes,
rollbacks, hotfixes, point releases, nightly builds, etc. Obviously
YMMV. But the point I was trying to make is that a "release candidate"
is "this is our final build unless some show-stopping bugs appear".

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com