opening stack "revStandaloneSettings" in a script [was:error in test contion

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:36:17 EST 2013

I think I need to take another tack in all of this.

stack "revStandaloneSettings" is part of the IDE.  But when I try to open
it,
it does indeed open--but causes an error.  So I have the window open, but
the script bombs out.

I've even tried setting the defaultStack to  "revStandaloneSettings", but
this doesn't add it to the openStacks.

So how do I get the stack open so that I can modify it?  (and as an aside,
I think it would make more sense to have version numbers and such be
properties that can use "set the . . ." type syntax, rather than loading
fields sending messages to them . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462