rc-42

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Wed Nov 6 12:11:03 EST 2013

LC 6.1.3 contains a fairly specific bug fix or two that involve native scrollers in iOS apps. I guess RunRev thought it made more sense to do a quick 6.1.3 release rather than wait for a final 6.5 release, which I am grateful for. We (Read Naturally) are trying to get an app update into the app store, but we’ve been waiting for this particular fix.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.