6.5 (dp 2) renders graphics badly

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 11:34:18 EST 2013

Hi William,

Is the 'antialiased' property "false" for those graphics by any chance?
I've noticed some strange rendering for ovals and curves especially if it's turned off.
On the other hand, the performance is such that antialiased can be turned on without worrying.

Maybe it's better with LC 6.5-rc-1?

Just yesterday evening, I opened up LC 6.5-dp-2 on my old iMac G5 running MacOS X 10.4 Tiger.
It looked awful, with all sorts of color inversions, and horrendous text rendering.
Then I fetched LC 6.5-rc-1 and these issues were gone.

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====