Play Movies in Background Layer?

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:41:12 EST 2013

Jacque: "a true geek would read the dictionary cover to cover like a novel”

The dictionary performs its search only within the keywords.
If it could search within the *context*, I mean the description area, life would be easier.

I’ve offered this to Neil, once;
of course, I didn’t know about quality’runrev’com and enhancement requests, back then.

I don’t know whether it’s a hard task or the team has any time for this kind of minor, collateral tasks.

Anyhow, it's one of the features of DreamCode.
Yes, I’m making a list named DreamCode; a dreamy LiveCode ;-)
If only I’d be a C++ guru or had enough money to gather lots of C++ guru’s :)

~ Ender Nafi