Making Games with LiveCode Blog?

Georges Malamoud malamoud.public at free.fr
Tue Nov 5 03:25:53 EST 2013

Hello

1) So the idea of a blog/site on « Livecode for games » seems to have some success, bravo ! I am sure that some of us would like to participate in some way : a collaborative blog ? a community on a small specific social solution easy to install ? There are clearly a lot of different types of games (including pong :b). I would be willing to add some content after a while if it is welcome.

2) To answer your question, the customization of games would be two things : add you own content on a framework for advanced users, but also create your own skins and sprites for games (and share them).