error in test contion

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:49:52 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> The error message says that "mcp" is the problem. You appear to be
> invoking an "openMcp" handler. Is the mcp stack actually open in
> memory when you check the custom property? If it isn't then you'll get
> an error that really means "I can't find that stack", no matter what
> the actual error text is.

openMcp is a routine run from openStack when the stack is mcp; it handles
general setups.  So the stack is already open.

It seems that the actual error is a few lines later:

  ck "ck2"
  go invisible cd "General" of stack "revStandaloneSettings"
  ck "ck2.1"

ck 2 is logged, but not ck 2.1

(I go to this card to reset program version information for the
standalones).

What can possibly be wrong with that line?  It just brings up a card
invisibly.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462