Misunderstanding developer previews versus release candidates

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:08:42 EST 2013

On 3.11.2013 21:03, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 11/3/13 12:34 PM, Richmond wrote:
>
>> Somehow, Jacqueline, I find it hard to describe you as 'sententious'.
>
> Maybe that's because I've seen you in a kilt and didn't criticize your
> socks. :)

If you had known the truth about 'those' socks you would have been
incredibly offensive.

When I had to hop on the plane to Edinburgh I found only one pair of
kilt socks here in Bulgaria,
and they had holes 'below the water-line'; and those are the socks I
wore at the conference.

Even more depressing; about a year ago I got my kilt out of the cupboard
to find that moths had
eaten a good 75% of it; so it went in the bin.

I am now that most terrible and terrifying of creatures: a kilt-less Scot.

Richmond.