[REQUEST] Code to slant, skew and distort images

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 2 21:40:32 EDT 2013

Hi Al:

As far as I know, these capabilities have never been available, either by
RunRev or by 3rd parties.  We could do some nice 2-1/2D effects with these
capabilities, for sure, but they need to be added to the engine (along
with sub-pixel positioning).

Somewhat frustrating that one can do a fair number of image
transformations using CSS and/or Javascript, but not LiveCode:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/transform

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director