Unable to compile a IOS app

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:12:05 EDT 2013

Hi All

Has anyone had this error when building an IOS standalone app?

"Linking for armv7 failed with g==: failed to
exec/Application/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/clang ++: no such
file directory"

I running LC 6.1.2 in OS 10.9 mac Mavericks, using Xcode 5.0
Preferences is good with a green indicator.
I can run the simulator on all IOS apps no problems.
I have 2 apps I tried to compile and I get the same error on both.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41