Email on pancake is down despite email status of "OK" on

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Nov 1 04:26:59 EDT 2013

This morning I can't get any email, the server rejects all my email passwords
(my websites and databases seem fine)

When I try to log into cPanel I get the following message:

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space.
cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad
from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use
on that partition.

I've contacted support and hopefully will get a resolution soon

Hope it's just me but check your email is working!

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior