LC Users - in the Bristol, Southhampton,Taunton triangle

Dave Kilroy2 dave at businessplaninsight.com
Fri May 31 19:49:49 EDT 2013

Dear John & Pete ... all other lurking LiveCoders in South West UK ... and
others who have started up LiveCode User Groups

Hmm I'm rather of the view that "if we build it they will come" - and if we
would like a LiveCode meeting every couple of months (I know I would) we had
better organise it ourselves.

So how about it? Shall we organise something ourselves?

It might not work and be a complete disaster - but it might work and be
great!

Who can offer advice (especially from other user groups) and who is
interested in taking part in trying to get something off the ground?

Kind regards

Dave

John Dixon wrote