[ANN] Book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" sold out!

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri May 31 19:06:22 EDT 2013

Is Kobo any good? I'll promote it to Packt if you think it would be of interest?

As for the other variations, I did buy the iBooks and Kindle ones myself too!

About the next edition, I'm a bit behind, but the hope is to have it complete in July sometime, so that the September Kickstarter folk will get the new revision. If that doesn't work out, I'll send the PDF to you!