Virtual Server Install

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:03:56 EDT 2013

Hi All,

http://livecode.com/how-it-works/platforms-and-devices/server/

That info above is exciting, but there has to be more depth somewhere.
Where?

I'd love to convince the tech folks at the server farm that they should
make a server option and simple install script for LiveCode.

Are there any wizards who would take my username/password and install LC
Community onto the virtual web server?

Are there more documentation pages?

I understand that OnRev is a paid service that does what I'm asking about,
but with the new model we should have more insights so the ISPs and Go
Daddy's of the world can take a leap into LiveCode hosting too.

Yes?

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com