Substack to Main stack message path

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri May 31 09:23:51 EDT 2013

Hi again.

I cavalierly just tried this with a couple of fields in the same stack, and after rereading, saw the substack thing as a possible complication, though had no idea why it should.

But still no problem. I copy text from a field in the substack, and click on one of several fields in the mainstack each with the openfield handler, and only that field is loaded with the clipBoardData.

Just as it ought to.

Are you sure there are no other handlers in play? And you really should use a card handler, using the target function. Just more compact and robust.

Craig Newman