LC Users - in the Bristol, Southhampton,Taunton triangle

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 31 04:59:29 EDT 2013

Hi Dave...

Thanks for your post to the liveCode use-list… I was hoping that there might be a fair number of LC users in the South-West area so that perhaps we could have organised to have a meeting every couple of months, but it seems we are very thin on the ground…:-)

Still, with the arrival of the community edition, you never know... things might change…