[OT] DBADPL License

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu May 30 17:22:48 EDT 2013

Negative. I am not familiar with Nerd Rage, but there is a guy named Andy
Kluthe from Collinsville, IL that I know has a portfolio of art he did for
various video games.

At one point someone trying to troll me on some forum when I was younger
tried to "dox" me because the town I am from is so close to his and
similarly named (Carlinville, IL), he assumed we were the same person and
proceeded to do awful things to that Andy Kluthe.