Custom Radio Buttons?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu May 30 02:05:15 EDT 2013

On 30/05/2013, at 3:02 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Am I missing something here?

No

> Is there no way to use images in radio
> buttons without resorting to a bunch of manual resizing?

Yes... or use a button and field.

What we probably need is an iconAlign property and labelMargin property. The labelMargin would add an extra margin to the margins of the button if set.The combination of those two should allow you to have a left aligned icon and the label starting a fixed distance from the left of the button etc.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services