Custom Radio Buttons?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 30 01:02:22 EDT 2013

I'm trying to set up a bunch of custom radio buttons using images for the
button portion of the controls.  It seems that when you do this, LiveCode
forces the button to the right of the control, with the text on the left.
And the only way to move the button back to the left of the control is to
set the textAlign of the radio to right.  But then every radio needs to
manually sized to fit both text and button.

Am I missing something here?  Is there no way to use images in radio
buttons without resorting to a bunch of manual resizing?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design