Simple stuff, Message box on Laptop

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:14:07 EDT 2013

On 05/29/2013 12:44 PM, Igor de Oliveira Couto wrote:
> On 29/05/2013, at 7:36 PM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As far as I can tell 'Fn' keys are only present on Mac laptops.
> Not quite true:
>
> http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-use-the-fn-key-on-your-laptop.html

Indeed, both re your link and that I see that my Mac PowerBook 180
doesn't have an Fn key.

However, that was not really the thrust of what I was writing; it was
that, as far as I can tell,
No desktop computers have Fn keys on their keyboards, so your
information, while being
jolly useful for laptops is useless for non-laptops.