Download page and version #

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:28:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

The download page, http://livecode.com/download/, does NOT note what
version is being served.

I see some posting about 6.0.2. But only 6.0.1 is now on the download for
LC Community.

There was a few day lag going to 6.0.1 too.

Wondering, will future downloads also include all the ANDROID and iOS SDK
and utilities? It would be great if ONE download gave all the parts.

In the past, one had to pay extra for the mobile elements and they were NOT
included in the downloads. Now that seems to be a non-issue with LC
Community and it would be sweet to get everything one needs in one lump.
Right?

I could not install the WIN Android last week as the zip called for a
password.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com