Stack menus

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 28 21:57:38 EDT 2013

Putting together a stack menu for the first time and finding a couple of
issues.

The menu object is a pulldown menu with its menuName set to the stack I
want displayed.  The stack menu displays fine but a couple of.

When the mouse rolls over one of the stack  menu options, it's background
becomes a very dark blue color.  Looking for guidance on how to fix that
since I've tried the obvious color settings to no avail.  Maybe some other
property needs (un)setting?

The other issue seems to a difference in how the message path works when I
click on a button in the stack menu.  I have a mouseUp handler in each
stack menu button which calls a handler I have at the card level.  In
debug, I see the mouseUp handler executing but even though it executes the
call to the card hanlder, the card level handler never executes.

I've worked round it by putting the mouseUp handler at the card level,
arguably a better solution anyway but curious about this behavior.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>