Data Grid Question

Joe Hamburger abilitybf at att.net
Mon May 27 11:05:19 EDT 2013

Hi Again,

I'm using v 6.0.1 on Mac OS 10.6.8. I haven't been able to use the inspector to
force a datagrid column to retain the line numbers after sorting. Is there a way
to address the difficulty in a script without using the inspector? I'm very
appreciative of the help you've given me so far. I thought changing to the
community version might fix my problem with the inspector, but it didn't. Aside
from this single problem the dataGrid works like a charm.

Thanks for your suggestion Peter. I checked and the dgProps("row template")
property does exist.

Another problem:
Too often the inspector becomes the top stack and I could change it. Since I
don't want to do that, what's causing it to happen so I can avoid screwing up
the inspector stack? This was also a problem I had in version 5 that still
happens in version 6.

Is there a list of the changes between version 5 and 6 so I can take advantage
of these new features and enhancements?

Joe
Orlando, Florida, USA