message too big (was Re: Counting problem)

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat May 25 15:31:36 EDT 2013

The problem is definitely colorized and formatted text taken directly from the script editor.

I have a utility that I keep open doing just what Dar said. I push F12, and a script runs that takes each char tChar in the clipboardData and replaces it with numToChar(charToNum(tChar)).

If I forget, I always get the message bounced back, even if it is just a few lines. A pain.

Craig