Installing 6.0.2 OSS

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:29:09 EDT 2013

On 05/25/2013 10:21 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
> In other words --- Richmond is VERY VERY happy about Livecode today.

Indeed!

And so should loads and loads of teachers and would-be programmers round
the world.

Do the Maths:

Tatty old computer = $20

Old monitor (Res 1024 x 768) = $20

Keyboard & Mouse 'cheap as chips'

Free Linux OS

Free Livecode.

AND, quite often there are schools who have had second-hand PCs dumped
on them
by well-meaning Western charities which could be put to good use exactly
in this way.