message too big (was Re: Counting problem)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat May 25 14:43:29 EDT 2013

On May 25, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> I just posted that earlier this morning but it caught in the dreaded
> "message too big" trap - I sure wish that limit would be increased.

I suspect the size assessment is before stripping the formatted version of the email.  Maybe converting for plain text helps.

On the other hand, maybe it is time for formatting if any issues for that can be resolved.  It would be nice to have colorized scripts in email.  So, maybe a higher limit or a better measure.

Dar