Counting problem

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri May 24 22:23:24 EDT 2013

Hey Colin.

It wasn't the randomness I was banging my head against, it was that the count of whatever chars came up did not add up to 10. So one would expect something like:

a,1
c,2
d,1
e,1
g,3
h,1
j,1

The "count" adds up to 10. Don't care about the keys.

I get, however, something like:

a,2
c,3
d,1
f,1
h,1
e,2
j,2

Still don't care about the keys. Count is 12. I have seen from 5 up to 16.

Craig