RELEASE: LiveCode 6.0.2 RC1

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Fri May 24 13:43:28 EDT 2013

Dear Use List,

We're please to announce LiveCode 6.0.2 RC1.

This is the first build of our first maintenance release cycle. For those
who are not familiar with the new process please see the 'release process'
section of our contributing to LiveCode document which can be found here:

http://livecode.com/community/contribute-to-livecode/# Release Process

The following bugs have been fixed in this release:

8884 “the properties” missing items.
10794 Flagged chars affect visited color of links.
10849 RevBrowser missing from LiveCode Community edition.
10863 Group command doesn't throw an error when grouping shared groups.
10878 Setting the tabWidths causes crashes.
10897 Exporting snapshot from rounded rectangles adds artefacts.
10905 The htmlText uses “super” instead of “sup.
10908 The flaggedRanges reports an incorrect values when used with link
text. 10910 Crash when using crop command.
10856 - Android answer dialogs displayed on app termination prevent app
from restarting correctly.
10880 – Creating multiline native fields crashes iOS 6 simulator and
devices.
10895 – Use of deprecated iOS API prevents submission of apps to iTunes
store.

A great way to contribute to the stability of maintenance releases is to
test these release candidates.

The best way to do this is to make a copy of a production project and open
it in this edition. Try out critical aspects of your app in the IDE and on
devices (if applicable) and report back any issues to us via the quality
control center (quality.runrev.com).

Downloads are available at:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/6_0_2/

Thanks for your support.