is anyone using FieldTrip Rich Text Editor

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 24 07:56:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

is anyone on list using FieldTrip and would like to answer me some questions about the usage?

Right now i am experiencing some strange behaviour:
1. ftplaceToolbar places the toolbar and a field to the stack
2. sometimes the toolbar suddenly grays out and is not responsive anymore (IDE and standalone)

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing that behaviour?

Did you manage to place only some of the FieldTrip buttons(e.g. size, bold, italic, underline)
to the stack instead of the whole toolbar?

Regards,

Matthias