Weird glitch in breakpoint behavior

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 24 01:59:09 EDT 2013

On 5/24/13 12:09 AM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:

> Hi.. I don't see this. I assume you meant "LiveCode/Preferences", not
> "Edit/Preferences"? Anyway, I can open the preferences stack while
> the script is stopped at line 2, dismiss the stack and  find myself
> still at line 2. From there I can step or run the script. Nothing
> untoward.

Edit/Preferences is how it is in Windows. The menus on Windows are just
a group, so the problem could be related to changing the focus to
another group, or to a stack like the Project Browser or property
inspector. Setting editmenus to true on a Mac might reproduce it.

On a Mac, no focus change would happen because, strictly speaking, the
menus aren't part of the IDE exactly.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com