1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:47:38 EDT 2013

Christer

On 24 May 2013, at 00:24, Christer Pyyhtiä wrote:

> Peter, keep up pushing people to tell about their applications!

I will send out the odd reminder but I don't want to spam the lists.

>  It is extremely interesting list - I wonder why RR is not supporting / pushing your work here.

RR have supported 1001 things to do with LiveCode. They kindly provided the art work for me. Understandably, they want 1001 things to do with LiveCode to be seen as a community initiative. I also think that it is best.

Once the new LiveCode website has settled down, I'll request a link to 1001 things to do with LiveCode if there isn't one.

> I hope to manage to publish a knowledge based decision making application soon to add on to your list.

That sounds very interesting. I look forward to learning about it.

If anybody else reading this message has any interesting that they've developed in LiveCode, I'd really appreciate being able to include it in 1001 things to do with LiveCode.

Best regards

Peter