JSON

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 23 17:58:25 EDT 2013

I'm working with a web person who wanted me to communicate recently
using JSON (and I asked on the list about it like you did.) After
looking at a couple of available libraries I thought the format was
awkward and unnecessary for what we needed to do. I asked if they could
just send and receive a simple tab-delimited string for the short amount
of data we needed to exchange and they said sure. I was happy, and they
were surprised that LiveCode could work so easily with that.

I like simple solutions, but I know not everyone is as accomodating as
this customer. It might be worth asking though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com