Continuing a script after cloning a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 23 17:53:45 EDT 2013

Hi Richard and Jan
Locking messages fixed the problem.

This is a general purpose routine so I have to deal with any preOpenxxx and
openxxxx handlers that might be in the stack.  I think I will have to add
code to close and re-open the stack after the renaming and setting of the
main stack once I have unlocked messages.

Richard - do you think I should  enter a QCC report for this then?  It does
seem like inconsistent behavior when compared to any other time a stack is
opened by script.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com