randomly order a list

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu May 23 16:11:29 EDT 2013

Yes, that is why I myself lean towards a feature request. For example the following line could tell the engine to make a unique random number for each of the supplied lines, to not have the problem with lines that come first getting a higher probability:

sort theData by random(the number of lines in theData) of each